Homelessness constitutes a fundamental aspect of the Distant Relatives Project's triad of central
principles. Our aim involves endowing individuals grappling with homelessness with the means to attain
self-sufficiency. Our ultimate objective revolves around the complete elimination of homelessness
within the United States.
● Empowered 30,000 people experiencing homelessness around the world
● Feeding Our Relatives – Atlanta (October 2023)
● Feeding Our Relatives – Ghana (December 30th)
● Feeding Our Relatives – Nigeria (January 2024)
● FEDA Facility Optimization (January 2024
● Sponsor a Relative for $25/month
● Become a corporate sponsor for our program
● Purchase toiletries and snacks for individuals experiencing homelessness.